Green is probably my favorite color. However I rarely wear it and don't own that much of it. I created this little green wardrobe inspiration board and I want everything in it!
2. What's a favorite 'green space' in the town, state or province where you live?
Since the weather has been heavenly this week, I have been wonderfully blessed to get to spend my lunch break outside in this park right by my office. If you follow me on twitter you will have already seen these pics:
3. Do you wish you were taller, shorter, or think you're just about right in the height department?
Very rarely, mostly when there is something up high that I can't reach, I wish I had just an extra inch or two. But I'm pretty darn content to be polly pocket size.
4. What's the surest way for someone to pick a fight with you?
Bouncing off the previous question... I don't really like it when people hold something above my head and make me jump for it. I'm not going to really engage in a "fight" but it's super annoying.
5. Broccoli-spinach-string beans-peas...your favorite green veg?
You forgot lima beans! But I guess of the four listed I like spinach. (With lots of garlic and flavor, or maybe creamed spinach, or in a salad with strawberries and balsamic).
6. March is National Women's History Month...besides friends, neighbors, and the women you're related to, who's a woman in history you admire and why?
Since girl scout cookies have invaded my house I've been reminded of my time selling cookies door to door. Juliette Gordon Low- the founder of girl scouts is someone I admire. I was a girl scout alll the way up through high school. Which maybe wasn't cool as I got older but it is such a great organization for girls and I love what it stands for and enjoyed being a part of it. "On my honor, I will try to serve God and my country, to help people at all times..." that's a pretty good way for all of us to live!
7. Keep calm and shine on.
8. One day I'll do a whole post on instagrams from around the city, maybe even one just about the joys of taking the metro. Here's another one from yesterday. This couple sitting across from me on the metro acted like there was no one else on the train. And more importantly that girl's hand is touching the floor!! EEK!
Click below to link-up your answers!