On my honor, I will try, to be a better blogger this week.
Here's some random things I need to get you, my patient readers, caught up on:
1. Fall has exploded in my house. Really what I should say, though, is pumpkins have thrown up in my house! Big ones, small ones, felt ones, glittery ones- stay tuned for a fall decorations extravaganza!
2. My lovely friend came to town for the weekend- it's a known fact that girl's weekends are the cure for most of life's problems.
3. I am obsessed with The Hunger Games. I read book one and two in less than 48 hours- I stayed up way too late finishing the 2nd one last night! It is soooo suspenseful, nerve shredding, adrenaline pumping, wonderful (probably not the best book to read at bed time- oh well). OBSESSED! I am literally tingling to get my hands on the third (and final book) but it's bittersweet because after that it's over. Seriously. Read. These. Books. Today (or at least before the movie comes out in March)
4. Young Life has been going soooo well! I feel so encouraged and excited by it all. I have loved getting to lead music again and I am loving all the great people I get to hang out with every week!
5. I had Columbus Day off. It is a wonderful thing to not have work on Monday. What cruel person decided that weekends should only be 2 days? Do you think we could get everyone in the whole world on board with changing it to a 4 day work week/3 day weekend? I don't think I would get much resistance. Oh, well. At least this will be a shorter week.