Groundhogs Day Happiness
Happy Hodgepodge, Happy Groundhogs Day!
I think there is a time and place to forge your own path and time to just do what is required of you. In general I hope to be seen as someone who did what was pleasing to the Lord, which sometimes means going against "duty".
2. If you could do-over any one day out of the last seven, which day would it be and why?
I would not go back to any day last week. I'm all about looking forward and making the next seven days a whole lot better than the last.
3. Hot cocoa...yay or nay on marshmallows?
YAY! A big handful of marshmallows right on top. And a big handful on the side to snack on.
4. Do you wear makeup everyday? What are the top two must haves in your daily makeup routine?
Let's just say I don't apply makeup everyday but I pretty much always have a little make up on, even if it's just left over from the day before. My top two must-haves are:
Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara-Black/Brown, and Clinique Airbrush Concealer-Fair
5. Is it more important in your relationship to be loved or understood?
To be loved. I want to be loved even when he doesn't always understand my actions, or what I'm saying, or when my emotions are crazy.
6. Parsley, sage, rosemary or thyme?
7. What do you do when you feel angry?
Get flustered, try to argue my point, sulk, throw my arms in the air, cry. Feel bad about how I acted, apologize.
8. SPRING IS COMING! That wonderful groundhog didn't see his shadow! Click here to watch his hopeful prediction of better weather around the corner!