The Big Purge
I am going to purge my apartment of crap.
It's the new year, it's time to get organized!
My target spots:
- My pantry (this one is the scariest)
- My fridge.
- The magazine basket by my couch.
- My laundry basket-I want it allll done!
- My desk as well as the drawers underneath it and the cute little stool where I've hidden stuff I don't know what to do with inside.
- My jewelry- currently a tangled mess of necklaces and mis-matched earrings.
- My closet and dresser. I want to get rid of clothes that I don't wear anymore and the ones that don't fit.
- This includes t-shirts. Over four years of college I have accumulated A LOT of t-shirts from sorority and fraternity functions and young life shenanigans. I want to make a t-shirt blanket and throw away the ones that I don't like.
Wish me luck... I'm going in!
I want to make a blanket out of mine too! I have so many. Many of which have holes in the armpit areas. haReplyDelete
All I can say is "May the force be with you!" lol!ReplyDelete
I'm right behind you, Shannon! That's what I'vebeen doing as I put away the Christmas decor.....sorting and tossing and reorganizing AND I am beat. I'm not long out of bed tonight! :-) BUT I did get alot done.ReplyDelete
I love the idea of a t-shirt blanket. I should make one for my son, whose collected t-shirts I have in my cedar chest! thanks for the great idea! Happy New Year!!!
Love the idea of the t-shirt blanket. Plus, mine have are so worn in that it will probably turn out to be a really comfy blanket! Have fun organizing!ReplyDelete
I love the blanket idea-so cute! Hope you made a lot of progress...I should be doing the same : )ReplyDelete