Auld Lang Hodgepodge
The first Hodgepodge of the New Year!
1. What 3 words would you use to describe 2010?
What. Happens. Next
2. If fear were not an issue what is something you'd like to try?
Definitely skydiving. I also always feel the adventurous streak when I read things in National geographic like "the worl'ds largest cave found in Vietnam."
3. What do you add to your coffee or tea?
Depends. I drink my coffee like I drink my English tea or Earl Gray with milk and sugar.
4. What historical sporting event would you like to witness?
I would like to go to the Winter Olympics- I think the ski jump is soo crazy to watch!
(sister and I at the bottom of the ridiculous ski jump in Innsbruck, Austria)
5. What is one piece of advice you would like to give your 16 year old self?
Stop parting your hair in the middle! Or something more profound like- "hey, you're wasting time being unhappy! Stop complaining about England because you're going to miss this!"
(fortunately I did get over the move overseas in time to be thankful for the opportunities)
6. Are you a planner or do you prefer to fly by the seat of your pants?
I would like to say that I can just fly by the seat of my pants but I am a big time planner. I like to think ahead-way ahead. I like to know what's happening next. This is not conducive to this time in my life when I find myself in limbo between college student and settled. One of my goals this year is to try and let go of some of my plans and make room for God's plans to unfold!
7. What is one thing you are looking forward to in 2011?
I can't pick one. I just know this is going to be a great year. I am willing it to be amazing!
8. Fess up- who watched The Bachelor on Monday? What's the deal with the girl with fangs?! Writing that sentence makes me almost too embarrassed to watch this season...almost.