Here's the recipe for this yummy salad:
- Cabbage. I just bought a bag of shredded cabbage because I'm lazy but the best option is to buy a head of Napa Cabbage.
- A bag of broccoli slaw
- Sugar snap peas. (These are optional - you don't have to include them or you could use any veggie you want. Broccoli would be a good option)
- Chicken Ramen. (Set aside seasoning packet for dressing.)
- Almond slivers.
- Green onion
- Mandarin oranges
Combine the above ingredients and toss with salad dressing below:
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 T red wine vinegar (can substitute with rice vinegar)
- Soy Sauce
- Sesame oil (about 1/2 T- a little goes a long way)
- a little salt and pepper
- Sesame seeds
- 2 T white sugar
In a saucepan over medium heat combine vinegar and sugar until dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in seasoning packet from Ramen noodles (above). Add a little oil, a soy sauce and the sesame oil. Taste test. Add more if needed. Toss over salad below, top with sesame seeds. Let chill and enjoy!