That's right folks... my friends are coming in 4 (ish) days! Prepare yourself because I can barely contain my excitement and I will definitely talk about the weekend in evey single post leading up to it, and probably a few after it's all over...
So tonight I am going to visit my one friend for a little pre-homecoming fun. She's coming to stay with me for the weekend as well but she has the whole week off from med school for fall break so she wants me to come meet some of her med-school friends. I know I have a ton of laundry and deep cleaning to do before the weekend but obviously time with her is a top priority.
Speaking of laundry and cleaning here is my list of what I hope I can get done before everyone gets to town:
- Wash my sheets (on my bed and the couch/bed/trundle in the living room)
- Wash my towels (plus get out all the extra towels too)
- Wash bathroom rugs
- Clean bathroom (shower, toilet, sinks)
- Empty all trash cans
- Vacuum, vacuum, vacuum
- Clean baseboards (this might be a little too ambitious for me)
- Hang my fabulous decorations! (tune in later this week for pictures)
- Bake and decorate cookies
- Charge the batteries on my cameras
- Finalize goody bags
- Make yummy snacks/food for the weekend (I'll share recipes soon)
Good thing I am in this kind of mood right now: