More questions. Love it.
A View from a Hill tagged me and I have to answer her 8 questions then tag 8 bloggers with 8 new questions. Here are my questions/answers:
1. What would you say was your best age?
I am enjoying my age right now. I'm 22 and so far it's going pretty well. Although I do miss the days of imagination and make believe games.
2. Do you read the Bible?
Yes. Not as much as I wish I did.
3. What is your favorite book of the bible?
4. Who is your favorite author? What book by the author was your favorite?
Oh dear... C.S.Lewis probably. And I love the Chronicles of Narnia. For more favorites see this post.
5. Who was your favorite teacher? Your least favorite?
My fifth grade teacher was my favorite- I can't even begin to explain her wonderfulness, I think I'll write a post about her one day. She completely changed my attitude about school, which was pretty negative because my 4th grade teacher was my least favorite (she made me stay in for recess every day until I could correctly finish a Mad Minute- 50 addition/subtraction/multiplication problems in under a minute- and I loathe math.)
6. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I am dying to go to Africa because I think there is so much need there but at the same time so much possibility and hope. On a more frivolous note, I am also dying to go to the Maldives, for my honeymoon I think.
7. Do you think today's tv shows are better or worse than the ones you grew up watching? Please explain your answer.
Probably worse. Actually I think it's my TV habits that have gotten worse. I watched less tv when I was younger. Daytime television has and always will be awful though.
8. What do you like to do most on the weekends?
Sleep in, grab lunch with my boy, spend time outside weather permitting, curl up on the couch with a movie and some friends. Nothing special, just slow and relaxing.
Now I am tagging these next 8 bloggers:
With these 8 new questions:
(Because it's the first day of Fall mine have a theme...)
1. Do you like Starbucks? And are you a fan of their seasonal coffees (aka. pumpkin spice latte)?
2. How do you decorate and prepare for fall?
3. Will you participate in your college's homecoming activities?
4. What is your favorite fall clothing item or accessory?
5. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
6. Do you like halloween/horror movies? Do you have a favorite?
7. What is your favorite fall activity? (College football games, Costume parties, Trick or treating, carving pumpkins, haunted houses, apple picking, etc)
8. What is your favorite fall recipe?
Please answer the questions and tag 8 bloggers with 8 new questions.