I am linking up over a my mom's blog this week.
I'm trying to get back in the routine of posting more than once a week...
1. When did you last send a postcard? Receive one? Do you save postcards sent to you? Do you collect and/or send postcards when you travel?
2. What treat do you most like to indulge in while on vacation?
Time to enjoy breakfast.
Pina Coladas- hehe
3. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Are you serious? Please. I think I've made it quite clear that I can't keep anything a secret. My feelings are no exception. Let's just say I'm an emotional person and leave it at that...
4. Does your town/city/county still deliver telephone books to your home? Do you check the yellow pages when searching for a local business number or has the internet replaced the phone book in your home?
I think we get a condensed version delivered to our home. And I think the last thing I used it for was to kill a spider before throwing it away. Let's save some trees and just accept that the internet owns us.
5. Would you rather be first or last?
First. Especially if it's something intimidating or a little scary. I don't want to have time to talk myself out of doing something. I'd rather go first, jump in the water, eat the grasshopper, and get it over with. If we're talking board games I don't really care about winning- in fact I used to cry whenever I had to send someone home in the game "Sorry". I don't like others to feel bad about themselves because of me. Now, Monopoly is a completely different matter. I WILL own all the railroads. And I WILL win!
6. July is National Park and Recreation Month.Where and when were you last in a park? Did you participate in any recreational activities while you were there?
There is what I guess you could call a park near my office. It's more of a square but it's got trees and benches and food trucks. I walk past it every day and often eat lunch there. As far as recreation goes...on Tuesdays they offer a free yoga class after work in the park that I'd like to try. Just not sure how I feel about all the professionals seeing me in happy baby pose...
7. What was one of your worst ideas?
One time I thought I wanted to do track in high school.... yeah that lasted maybe 1 practice.
Head over here or click below to share your answers!