1. The first day of spring was yesterday- do you enjoy working in the yard? Weeding, raking, mowing, planting...your favorite springtime garden chore? How about your least favorite?
At the moment I have no real yard. I would love to have a fabulous garden with curvy paths running through it and a bench to sit and enjoy the sun. And one day I plan on having an excellent vegetable garden. Fun fact, when my sister and I were little my dad would pay us a penny for every weed we pulled. Sometimes we made a whole $1!
2. What puts a spring in your step?
Sunny days ahead and plans for a fabulous summer in the making!
3. Describe a time when you had to spring into action.
A couple years ago Peter and I were in Florida for vacation. As we were driving into town one day, driving through a green light a guy on a motorcycle ran through a red light and came flying in front of our car. We hit him straight on, he flipped across the hood of the car and went sliding head first into the curb on the side of the road. He wasn't wearing a helmet. Peter jumped out of the car and ran to check on the guy. He was mangled and unconscious. Peter and I were in so much shock and I was still sitting in our car on the verge of hysterics but instead I sprung into action. Called 911, then called his sister who lived close by and rushed to Peter's side, praying, pleading that we hadn't killed him. Long story short (or not short, sorry) the guy survived, hallelujah, adrenaline is a powerful thing.
4. We're having carrots for dinner...would you prefer yours raw or cooked?
Moving away from the super serious previous answer- I like them raw with a little ranch dressing for dipping. I only like cooked carrots if they are in something else like a stew.
5. Do you take the shampoos and other sundries from your hotel room when its time to check out?
Depends on the brand. I scored some really lovely Bulgari shampoo and conditioner. These mini bottles are great for travelling but I'm selective.
6. What's the most enjoyable team or club you've belonged to and what was it that made it so?
Young Life and Adpi. My heart, my best friends ever!
7. Is cloning a sign of progress?
Yes. But I'm not sure how far we want to push that boundary.
8. Peter is relocating back to SC. Which means we are about to be long distance (yuck) for I don't know how long. I'm excited for him to do what he thinks is best for his future and a little bummed for me. More on this later because this has already been a super wordy hodgepodge!
Click below to link up your answers!