I came home from work yesterday to find a sweet package from my mom spoiling me with valentine's day treats!
1. A sweet Valentine's card from my parents
2. A subscription to Relevant magazine
3. Sweet heart napkins
4. Candy, of course (my love language)
5. Fuzzy polk-dot socks
6. Conversation hearts- it's not Valentine's day without them!
7. Cute tissues to carry in my purse
8. A new bracelet
9. An iTunes gift card
My mom is the best at sending little holiday treats! She even sent goody bags for my two roommates. She is incredibly and consistently thoughtful and I want to be more like that- more creative and intentional on showing my family and friends that I am thinking of them! Is there anything sweeter than real mail, a real letter or little treat to unwrap? I don't think so! Thanks mom!