Over at My Mom's Blog
Go here to link up with this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge!
1. Using what's in your fridge right now, what sort of meal would you be able to make for guests who show up right now?
Um... not a whole lot. They could have a turkey and cheese sandwich (but on a bagel) with a pickle and sweet potato fries.
2. What is something about yourself that you hope will change but probably never will?
Never say never, but I'm pretty positive I will never be able to break the compulsion to re-write my notes or letters or lists over and over until it looks perfect (in my eyes). I waste so much paper and give my hand cramps. In school this was a real problem because I would spend time in class re-writing yesterday's "sloppy" notes. Most of the time now, I try to use a pencil first and then write over it in pen once I'm satisfied. Still though, jotting down a quick, "went to the store be back in a minute," takes at least 3 tries.
3. What is something about yourself that you hope will never change!
I love to try new things, be adventurous, and attempt to be spontaneous. So, I really hope I never get so stuck in my ways that I'm too scared or too lazy to do something different or go somewhere new or meet new people!
4. Do you usually send serious or funny greeting cards.
It obviously depends on the occasion, and the receiver. I've started picking up cards in stores that I like even if I don't have an occasion to send them. Good cards are hard to find when you need them. I love Curly Girl Designs for cute, fun and unique cards, both serious and funny. Also, the other day I ordered some super cute blank note cards (and some adorable address labels and some other goodies) from Erin Condren.
5. Bird watching, shell seeking, or star gazing, what is your preference for willing away the hours?
Shell seeking! I could easily walk up and down the beach for hours, with my feet in the water and my eyes on the ground looking for pretty shells and chatting with a beach buddy.
6. Do you double or triple check things? If so what?
I think you know from my answer to #2 that I do. And yet still somehow I let blog posts go out with typos....
7. What's your favorite place for people watching.
The mall, with my sister, while eating an Auntie Anne's pretzel.
8. Have I mentioned that I love my roommates??