I have simple plans for this weekend but mostly I plan to stay cool. I wish I had a pool to swim at or a boat to go out on.
- Deep clean my bedroom and bathroom. And I am embarrassed to say this... but I still have some boxes that remain unpacked. Taunting me. I have got to do something abou that.Buy new ballet slippers and maybe a new leotard. I'm hoping that purchasing these items will give the kick in the butt that I need to get myself to ballet class. I don't know why I'm dragging my feet (probably because I haven't worked out in 5 years and I'm going to pay for that at the first few classes...) but I am dying to dance! Plus the school I'm planning to take adult classes at is soooo convenient: on my way home from work on the same metro line. And they are drop in and therefore fit with my changing schedule.
- Go to Barnes & Noble. I am out of things to read and I don't know what to do with myself.
- Make time for quiet time, maybe while I'm at B&N.
- Set up/ plan out blog posts for next week so I don't have to bore you all with any more lists trying to mascarade as posts.
- I also am planning to make these: Thumback covered styrofoam balls! (courtesy of Landee See Landee Do blog):
**I plan to fill all these glass vases with them and then use them as centerpieces for a casual anniversary celebration at work. I like the metallic gold and silver look but also think it would be fun to spray paint them the company's colors. I'll post pictures of the final product!
Hope you all have more exciting weekend plans than me!
Just found your blog and I think it is so cute! I love this thumbtack idea- I'm going to have to try this one! I love your deep clean idea, I'm in that mood too so good luck, may the organization be with you.ReplyDelete
Also, if you need a good book idea Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah is a good summer read!
I'm excited to follow you more!
Love the thumbtack balls so cute! I can't wait to hear how your adult ballet class goes...I'm sure you will be fine after a couple classes.Stay cool...this heat is horrible!ReplyDelete
I'm excited to hear about ballet too. Did you get the decorations made? I know other stuff happened that needed your attention.ReplyDelete