At Home Hodgepodge
Today I am answering the hodgepodge questions with the hodgepodge creator herself in the very next room! Crazy...
1. What is more important-doing what you love or loving what you do?
Does that mean that if you're doing what you love that you don't actually love doing? I'm not sure I know how to answer this. Off to a great start...
2. Do you like bleu cheese?
In moderation and small pieces. Plus I like blue cheese dressing on salads and with with hot wings, I'm just not a huge fan of the big chunks.
3. What is the most difficult emotion for you to handle?
Fear. I watch a scary episode of Criminal Minds and I can't be in my apartment alone for a week. I have a very paranoid and overactive imagination that gives me irrational fears and makes me worry all the time. I'm a whole lot better than I used to be and fortunately prayer is powerful stuff.
4. Fresh flowers or a box of chocolates?
Fresh flowers. I eat chocolate on a daily basis so flowers are much more special. On that note though, I'll never turn down a a box of chocolates.
5. What's a song you love that has the word "love" in the title?
"Silly Love Songs" Paul McCartney. Did you see them perform it on Glee last night? UH-MAY-ZING!
6. Are you the person you wanted to be when you grew up?
I think I still have a lot of growing up left to do....
7. Any special Valentine's Day plans?
I don't know? I've been craving Indian food, which isn't very Valentines-y but at least that means it wont be crowded. I hope Peter reads this post. hehe.
8. Today I get to have lunch with my mom for the second day in a row and I get to give my dad a hug when he gets home from work tonight. Pretty awesome if you ask me! But, my mom has gotten me hooked on Angry Birds... what?!