1. Have you ever been on a real sleigh ride?
My family was blessed with a wonderful winter vacation to Austria, where we took a cozy, but cold sleigh ride to this beautiful castle:
2. What's your policy on chain mail?
Well... honestly, I pretty much just delete them all. If I do read one I pretty much never pass it along. Sorry to the people who send them to me.
3. Who is your favorite character in any of the Christmas movies? Why?
Probably my favorite Christmas movie is White Christmas! I love the whole awesome cast but I just LOVE the "Hayne's Sisters." My sister and I used to reenact their duet "Sisters." Plus Judy Haynes (aka Vera Ellen) is such a beautiful dancer!
4. Share a favorite quote.
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
2 Corinthians 12:9
5. What is your favorite holiday scent?
I like the combined scents of the season. The warm fire, the dozens of different kinds of cookies we'll bake, and hot cider.
6. Does the Christmas season stress you out? In what way?
In the past the Christmas season has always been a relaxing, peaceful time for me. I realize that those times are probably behind me now that I am done with school and no longer have a luxuriously long stress free vacation. This year is a little different. I have to negotiate time off and that stresses me out.
7. What's the best thing about your life right now?
Wow, mom- this is a broad question! The best thing is that even though it may be stressful and not exactly like the years before, I WILL get to spend the holidays with my family!
8. Ok a friend posted this link on facebook and I shared it with some of my friends because I thought it was sweet, sad. However my friends thought it was totally cheesy! While I can't deny the cheesiness I still think that it's message is good. Love to know what you all think.