Give THANKS to the Lord, for He is good. His love endures FOREVER!
I am thankful for...
- my family and the people I love
- the big meal I'm going to help cook and eat today
- my home
- a great interview that really got me excited (plus, they read my blog!)
- the Lord's plan for my future
- time to rest
- Angel Pie-I know I already mentioned the food but this is serious, y'all
- text messages
- Beauty and the Beast on TV last night (they don't make 'em like that anymore)
- my goofy dog
- that I am not venturing out on "Black Friday"
- old family VHS's
- a whole lot of other things...
- a day that reminds us to be thankful!