Written Word Week Linky: Top Ten Texts
This was not easy. But after a couple drafts and lot of editing and thinking back over the hundreds and hundreds of books, I am happy to share my top ten favorite books. Ten books that I never get sick of, books that I've recommended to all my friends, books that I will defend to the end. Ten books that affected me, influenced me, stayed with me.
(these are not in any particular order)
1. The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe- C.S.Lewis
2. The Thornbirds- Colleen McCullough
3. Redeeming Love- Francine Rivers
4. The Prince of Tides-Pat Conroy
5. Gone With the Wind-Margaret Mitchell
6. Summer Sisters- Judy Blume
7. The Gospel According to Larry-Janet Tashjian
8. The Shell Seekers- Rosamund Pilcher
9. Harry Potter-J.K Rowling
10. Where the Red Fern Grows- Wilson Rawls
I can't wait to hear about everyone else's favorites. Share a link to your Top Ten Texts!
Thanks for doing this today! I've been wanting to put this down in writing but haven't gotten around to it.ReplyDelete
Shannon- Thanks for the comment on my blog! I am excited to discover yours as well and have added you to my Google Reader. Gosh, top ten books of all time will take some hard thinking...there are SO many amazing choices.I like many of yours, though!ReplyDelete