Written Word Week Linky: Top Ten Texts
This was not easy. But after a couple drafts and lot of editing and thinking back over the hundreds and hundreds of books, I am happy to share my top ten favorite books. Ten books that I never get sick of, books that I've recommended to all my friends, books that I will defend to the end. Ten books that affected me, influenced me, stayed with me.
(these are not in any particular order)
1. The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe- C.S.Lewis
2. The Thornbirds- Colleen McCullough
3. Redeeming Love- Francine Rivers
4. The Prince of Tides-Pat Conroy
5. Gone With the Wind-Margaret Mitchell
6. Summer Sisters- Judy Blume
7. The Gospel According to Larry-Janet Tashjian
8. The Shell Seekers- Rosamund Pilcher
9. Harry Potter-J.K Rowling
10. Where the Red Fern Grows- Wilson Rawls
I can't wait to hear about everyone else's favorites. Share a link to your Top Ten Texts!