Tag, You're It!
My aunt and fabulous blogger/photographer/person over at Tempo and Speed tagged me in this little blog game so I will be answering the questions and tagging some people as well. Here we go...1.What’s your staple meal (ie. what meal do you cook most often when you can’t be bothered to be adventurous)? I cook pasta. I pretty much always have noodles on hand as well as a tomato or two and an onion that I just saute/reduce on the stove with some olive oil and garlic. Add some Parmesan cheese, basil if I have any, and that's about it.
2. What do you want to be when you grow up? Tough one.... as far as my ideal job goes I'm still figuring that out. Possibilities: creative event design, travel writer/blogger. I do know that one day I want to be a wife and a mother.
3. What book are you reading at the moment (if any)? I am actually looking for a new book to start. Any suggestions? Also I am most likely going to re-read all the Harry Potter books before the 7th movie comes out in November. yep.
4. How do you relax? Quiet time with a journal. I fill tons of diaries with all the thoughts I've got running around and it clears my head. A book and a good itunes playlist also helps me unwind.
5. What color are the interior walls of your home? I am not allowed to paint my apartment so they are all boring and white.
6. What is your guiltiest pleasure? That's a tricky one. I don't really feel guilty about this but I really enjoy Wendy's french fries with a chocolate frosty. You dip the fries in the frosty and it's salty and sweet all at once and so yummy. Don't knock it till you try it. I might have to stop on my way home from work and get some. (oh yeah blogging at work is also a guilty pleasure of mine...happens to be what I am doing right now. Shh don't tell.)
7.What time is bedtime and getting up time? I've been going to bed earlier now since I have to get up for work around 7am. I remember freshmen year of college I stayed up super late (like 2am+) all the time hanging out with friends going to the movies or Walmart? or Jack-in-the-Box just because I could. Now I'm pretty much in bed and tired by 11:30. Two episodes of Friends comes on tv at that time followed by an episode of According to Jim and I like to watch that in bed. I'm lame I know.
8. How long do you spend reading blogs (per day or per week)? It varies. I'll get on my laptop while I'm watching tv and catch up on the ones I like to follow. And I get on pretty much everyday to check and see if my mom has posted something new.
Ok so now it's time to tag some people. Can't wait to learn more about these two bloggers: