First I planned the typical bachelorette party trivia game where you ask the groom questions in advance and then the bride has to answer the same questions to see how well she knows her husband-to be. But this time we referred to the game as her "OWL's" (for those of you who don't know Harry Potter... I feel sorry for you) otherwise known as Ordinary Wife Level examinations. There were six categories of questions based on the Hogwarts school subjects:
- Potions (his cologne, favorite drink, etc)
- Transfiguration (what changes has she made to his condo, what would he change about her, etc)
- History of Magic (history of their relationship)
- Care of Magical Creatures (name of first pet, what would they name their pet, etc)
- Divination (what is he most excited for on the big day, how many kids does he see in their future, etc)
- Charms (favorite thing about each other, biggest pet peeve)
For drinks I found little apothecary jars at Michael's and created a potion's label which you can download here. I also recreated this banner and made a candy bar with labels just like the "real" Honeydukes.
* There is an awesome military promo going on now through December where you can get 3 day park hopper passes for the price of a 1 day pass. Check with your post's Travel & Leisure office for discounts.
** When you get to the park be sure to stop at guest services and tell them you're celebrating something. They gave us buttons that said we were celebrating the bride and we were able to get on to the express lanes almost every time without actually have an express pass (which normally costs extra $$ each day).