Nine Things I Need
1. A warm bath, candles, and to be able to finish my book.
2. Popcorn and an icy coke, except I gave up soda for Lent.
3. Spring break, summer vacation, anything! Some sort of loonng break from work.
4. A nap would be nice. But I would settle for a Netflix binge on the couch.
5. Tic-tacs, but only in multiples of two. (apparently 'N' is also for slightly neurotic...)
6. Family face to face time. More please. Now please.
7. No more metro delays and world peace.
8. Motivation to do things (other than netflix binge) after a harrying day at the office.
9. Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
*So I kinda Jesus juked myself at the end there. So what? It's Easter week.
Oh I wish I were as clever as you. Love this so much!ReplyDelete
I'll take the blood of Christ...but a decent vacation wouldn't go astray either. ;)ReplyDelete
Amen to a much needed Netflix binge!! I hope you get some family time on Easter :)ReplyDelete