I have been reading a lot but I have not, however, been very good about keeping a record.
I posted what I read in July, August, and September.
And now I'm playing catch-up and sharing a recap of what I read in October, November and December. These were slower months, reading-wise, but I still passed my goal of 1 book per month:
- Life of Pi- Yann Martel
- The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels- Ree Drummond
- Reason to Breath- Rebecca Donovan
- Barely Breathing- Rebecca Donovan
- Sister- Roasmund Lupton - Seriously could not put this down. Of all the books I read these past 3 months, this one was hands down my favorite! If you liked Gone Girl, and especially if you didn't, you will like this sooo much more!!
- Safe Haven- Nicholas Sparks
In other news I heard about this blog hop/ twitter/ facebook link up co-hosted by a new favorite read of mine: We Took The Road Less Traveled. Maybe I'll get some book suggestions for the New Year!