1. What is one piece of advice you would give your just turning 21 year old adult?
The advice my parents gave me was pretty simple: don't drink too much, don't drive, don't be that girl!
2. Besides cooler weather, what is one thing you are looking forward to about fall?
I can't pick just one: Going apple picking this weekend with some girlies, high school football games with the young life folks, pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks, wearing boots again, Homecoming!
(Last year's Homecoming with some of the girls- can't wait to be reunited again!)
3. What sound lulls you to sleep?
Last night I feel asleep to the pouring rain and it was lovely.
4. September is National Preparedness Month- do you have an emergency kit or a disaster plan in place?
Not that I'm aware of... unless "lock all the doors" or "quick get out of the house" (depending on the type of emergency) counts as a plan.
5. How has your blog changed since you started blogging?
Aside from the number of changes made to the layout and style, I think my blog has become more and more personal- I feel more comfortable sharing more about myself with y'all. Plus I think I've finally got a rhythm going and writing posts is definitely easier. All positive changes!
6. What is something you recently learned to do on the computer?
Thanks to pinterest I learned this:
Yes! A single picture can bring a million memories flooding back. For instance, below I see my first dorm room, one of my best friends who I'll always think of as my forever roommate, and I am instantly taken back to freshmen year of college. Our coordinating bedding, our small closets, the green chair that was ideal for napping, getting ready to go the fraternity house together, cup o noodles, the mini fridge, and the million memories made that year!