Happy Wednesday Hodgepodge. Time to talk about myself, since I never do that on this blog...Head on over to my mom's blog and join in as well!
Yes. Very much. I also like that I don't have any friends with the same name, it makes it more special. When I was in kindergarten there were about 4 girls named Shannon in just my class. Since then I've pretty much been the only one I know.
2. How do you define success?
Mom, can you make easier questions please? I've had a lot of little successes but I'm so sure I feel "successful" yet.
3. Wheel of Fortune or Jeopardy?
Well I LOVE both but Jeopardy is harder to play along with (and can sometimes make me feel dumb) so I prefer Wheel of Fortune.
4. If you could own any single object that you don't have now, what object would that be?
Hmm... does a great piece of real-estate count? Like one of the dream houses I wrote about in this post? If not I absolutely love these shoes:
5. What is something that inspires you?
See answer from question #2... Also see this blog (my friend in the Peace Corps) and this etsy site (my friend's "shop" to raise money for mission year). I am inspired by the awesome work being done by people my age in the name of Christ.
6. Meatloaf? Yea or Nay?
Definitely nay. Never been a fan. I haven't had it in a while so maybe if I try it again my tastes will have changed but... eh.
7. Which is more admirable- the ability to organize and be methodical or the ability to adapt and make do?
My answer may be kind of a cop out but I think it's important to have a healthy balance between the two. There is no point in being a super great planner and organizer because life is full of unknowns and you have to be able to handle the stuff that you can't plan for.
8. Remember my couch-bed from my Home Tour posts? Remember how I asked for a new daybed cover from pottery barn for Christmas? Well... guess what came in the mail yesterday?! Couch Bed is now perfectly adorable!! I think it changes the whole feel of the space. Much more complete and cozy.
Now I just need something on the wall above it.