Peter left on Friday.
Sister left on Wednesday.
I officially have a lot of time to myself until I get to leave. Not sure how I feel about that but here's how I'm spending it:
1. Talking to Charter for the zillionth time to figure out why my cable and internet are not working.
2. Meeting with a family I am hoping to start babysitting for in the New Year.
3. Hopefully talking with someone from World Vision about a potential position.
4. Playing solitare and Words With Friends on my phone.
5. Yoga classes! I'm committed to not sitting on the couch all day. Perhaps that is why Charter has decided to fail me.
6. Journaling, starbucks, quiet time. Lots to think about these days...
8. Christmas shopping... ohh boy!