Yesterday was the first rainy day we've had in I don't know how long. And with it came gloriously cooler weather. It's just crazy because Saturday it was in the 9o's and I got sunburned. Yesterday I was cool in pants and a sweater. It finally felt like fall. I was half (ok more like 60/40) tempted to bring out my candy corn candy dish and to buy a pumpkin. I know it's supposed to be sunny tomorrow but for today I am going to stay in rainy day happy mode.
- I would have opened my bedroom window to listen to the rain and gone back to bed.
- I would have made a big mug of hot tea and watched the Martha Stewart show for fall inspiration...
- ...while wrapped in a blanket on my couch/bed in my comfy yoga pants and a sweatshirt.
- I would have kept the porch door open to let in the cool breeze.
- I would make yummy soup for lunch.
- I would have gone to starbucks for a pumpkin spice latte and some quiet time.
- I would have watched Pride and Prejudice.
- I might have cleaned all my baseboards.
- I might have sorted through my warm weather clothes and gotten out my cool weather stuff.
- I would have made a dent in my reading list.
But because I am at work I can only do... none of those things so instead I've just changed the background on my computer here to this:
It's the little things right?
What do you all like to do on rainy days?