This is my 100th post!
I hope you all have been learning more about me and my life and I also hope that this blog is sometimes interesting. I feel like I post a lot of lists but this one will hopefully give you a bigger idea of who I am. Plus everyone I know who blogs has done a "100 things about me" post so I want to write one as well. I give you permission to not read the whole thing. But here are some ones not to miss: #10, 15, 29, 33, 47, 53, 63, 81, 89, 94, 98.
1. I am 22 years old.
2. I live in SC.
3. I was born in Ohio.
4. I only lived there for a few months.
5. Then I lived in NJ for a few years.
6. Then I lived in Maryland for almost 10 years.
7. Then I moved to England the summer after my freshmen year of high school.
8. I went to an international school outside of London.
9. I miss living in England.
10. I plan on living overseas again.
11. I think it would be really fun to live somewhere I could speak a different language.
12. I love to travel.
13. I used to love to fly.
14. I'd load up on gum, new magazines, tic-tacs, soda, movies, my portable cd player, flying was an adventure.
15. Now flying is is just a way to get somewhere, but it's a pain and I have become more nervous in the air.
16. I think it's because I have more to loose.
17. When I little I was the biggest scaredy cat.
18. I was scared of going to birthday parties, to the front of the church for kids time, roller coasters, being home alone... basically everything.
19. Over the years I have become... less scared.
20. I don't really know what the deal was with birthday parties, but obviously I no longer need a parent to come with me anymore.
21. I love roller coasters and I go to church by myself.
22. I can be home alone, but I don't ever want to live alone.
23. I've watched too much Law and Order: SVU.
24. I try to let go of my paranoia, fears, and anxieties.
25. I try to remember this verse: "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." (Matthew 11:28-30).
26. My favorite colors are light pink and stem green.
27. My favorite flowers are gerber daisies and hydrangeas.
28. My favorite food is seafood- specifically maryland crabs.
29. I am not a picky eater.
30. I love to try new things and I will try anything once.
31. I was a Studio Art and Communication Studies double major.
32. I am an Alpha Delta Pi alum.
33. I want to be a wife and a mother more than anything.
34. I have OCD tendencies.
35. I like to make lists and cross things off.
36. I would love to live on the battery in Charleston.
37. Charleston is one of my favorite cities in the US, in the world.
38. London is my favorite ever.
39. I keep a journal.
40. I have to write in cursive in my journal.
41. I am a converted Mac user.
42. I got my drivers license when I was 20.
43. I don't particuarly enjoy driving but I like being able to get around on my own.
44. I love to cook for other people.
45. It's hard to cook for one.
46. My favorite snack is slalty buttery popcorn.
47. I sing out loud in the car and in the shower
48. I would love to write a book.
49. I love a good theme party.
50. Horror movies give me nightmares.
51. I am not really a morning person but I am not really a night owl.
52. I was a Young Life leader.
53. I think YL camps are the best places on Earth.
54. I play guitar.
55. Not as well as I would like.
56. I used to play violin.
57. I love sunny summer days on the beach.
58. Crisp fall afternoons.
59. Foggy morning.
60. Changing leaves.
62. I love Starbucks.
63. Eggnog Lattes in the red holiday cups.
64. I drink my tea with milk and sugar.
65. I like my chocolate dark and bitter.
66. I wear high heels whenever I can.
67. I am only 5 ft tall, on a good day.
68. I like being short.
69. My boyfriend is 6'3.
70. He thinks I eat too much candy.
71. I do...
72. Milk Duds
73. Hot Tamales
75. I get way too emotional why I play board games.
76. I would practically cry every time I sent someone back to home in Sorry.
77. I love Monopoly.
78. No one will ever play with me.
79. My family has the sweetest goofiest dog named Dixie.
80. I'm a dog person.
81. But I think I would have a big fluffy cat if my family wasnt allergic and my bf didn't hate them.
82. I love dressing up.
83. Rolling my hair.
85. I also love camping.
87. Sitting around a fire with s'mores.
88. I procrastinate.
87. I am horrible at math.
88. I adore Target.
89. I just discovered the Rachel Zoe project.
90. I love to snuggle on the couch
91. and watch movies on cold rainy days.
92. I love holiday decorations.
93. Twinkly Christmas lights and snow.
94. I like things that are ordered and circular.
95. I would've loved if my 100th post had fallen on my 1/2 year blogiversary and I might aim for my 200th post to fall on the 2 year mark.
96. My family is the most important thing in the world.
97. I make mistakes.
98. I am graciously fogiven.
99. I am a big planner.
100. But God's plan is better than mine.