This is my 100th post!
I hope you all have been learning more about me and my life and I also hope that this blog is sometimes interesting. I feel like I post a lot of lists but this one will hopefully give you a bigger idea of who I am. Plus everyone I know who blogs has done a "100 things about me" post so I want to write one as well. I give you permission to not read the whole thing. But here are some ones not to miss: #10, 15, 29, 33, 47, 53, 63, 81, 89, 94, 98.
1. I am 22 years old.
2. I live in SC.
3. I was born in Ohio.
4. I only lived there for a few months.
5. Then I lived in NJ for a few years.
6. Then I lived in Maryland for almost 10 years.
7. Then I moved to England the summer after my freshmen year of high school.
8. I went to an international school outside of London.
9. I miss living in England.
10. I plan on living overseas again.
11. I think it would be really fun to live somewhere I could speak a different language.
12. I love to travel.
13. I used to love to fly.
14. I'd load up on gum, new magazines, tic-tacs, soda, movies, my portable cd player, flying was an adventure.
15. Now flying is is just a way to get somewhere, but it's a pain and I have become more nervous in the air.
16. I think it's because I have more to loose.
17. When I little I was the biggest scaredy cat.
18. I was scared of going to birthday parties, to the front of the church for kids time, roller coasters, being home alone... basically everything.
19. Over the years I have become... less scared.
20. I don't really know what the deal was with birthday parties, but obviously I no longer need a parent to come with me anymore.
21. I love roller coasters and I go to church by myself.
22. I can be home alone, but I don't ever want to live alone.
23. I've watched too much Law and Order: SVU.
24. I try to let go of my paranoia, fears, and anxieties.
25. I try to remember this verse: "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." (Matthew 11:28-30).
26. My favorite colors are light pink and stem green.
27. My favorite flowers are gerber daisies and hydrangeas.
28. My favorite food is seafood- specifically maryland crabs.
29. I am not a picky eater.
30. I love to try new things and I will try anything once.
31. I was a Studio Art and Communication Studies double major.
32. I am an Alpha Delta Pi alum.
33. I want to be a wife and a mother more than anything.
34. I have OCD tendencies.
35. I like to make lists and cross things off.
36. I would love to live on the battery in Charleston.
37. Charleston is one of my favorite cities in the US, in the world.
38. London is my favorite ever.
39. I keep a journal.
40. I have to write in cursive in my journal.
41. I am a converted Mac user.
42. I got my drivers license when I was 20.
43. I don't particuarly enjoy driving but I like being able to get around on my own.
44. I love to cook for other people.
45. It's hard to cook for one.
46. My favorite snack is slalty buttery popcorn.
47. I sing out loud in the car and in the shower
48. I would love to write a book.
49. I love a good theme party.
50. Horror movies give me nightmares.
51. I am not really a morning person but I am not really a night owl.
52. I was a Young Life leader.
53. I think YL camps are the best places on Earth.
54. I play guitar.
55. Not as well as I would like.
56. I used to play violin.
57. I love sunny summer days on the beach.
58. Crisp fall afternoons.
59. Foggy morning.
60. Changing leaves.
62. I love Starbucks.
63. Eggnog Lattes in the red holiday cups.
64. I drink my tea with milk and sugar.
65. I like my chocolate dark and bitter.
66. I wear high heels whenever I can.
67. I am only 5 ft tall, on a good day.
68. I like being short.
69. My boyfriend is 6'3.
70. He thinks I eat too much candy.
71. I do...
72. Milk Duds
73. Hot Tamales
75. I get way too emotional why I play board games.
76. I would practically cry every time I sent someone back to home in Sorry.
77. I love Monopoly.
78. No one will ever play with me.
79. My family has the sweetest goofiest dog named Dixie.
80. I'm a dog person.
81. But I think I would have a big fluffy cat if my family wasnt allergic and my bf didn't hate them.
82. I love dressing up.
83. Rolling my hair.
85. I also love camping.
87. Sitting around a fire with s'mores.
88. I procrastinate.
87. I am horrible at math.
88. I adore Target.
89. I just discovered the Rachel Zoe project.
90. I love to snuggle on the couch
91. and watch movies on cold rainy days.
92. I love holiday decorations.
93. Twinkly Christmas lights and snow.
94. I like things that are ordered and circular.
95. I would've loved if my 100th post had fallen on my 1/2 year blogiversary and I might aim for my 200th post to fall on the 2 year mark.
96. My family is the most important thing in the world.
97. I make mistakes.
98. I am graciously fogiven.
99. I am a big planner.
100. But God's plan is better than mine.
Dad and I just read this...we love it all. Daddy says cut back on the candy : ) I laughed at the whole birthday party/church/roller coaster thing-you were such a sweet little fraidy cat.ReplyDelete
#75-you are your mother's daughter and this one reminded me of that!
#40-you left off the bit about how you tear out the pages if the cursvie isn't perfecto.
And of course Daddy says, "Why didn't she mention her French?" HA...you guessed that, right?
I think your list is fabulous and so are you.
Question on number 36. What is the battery in Charleston?ReplyDelete
Happy 100!! It's hard to believe how quickly that posts accumulate!ReplyDelete
Hope you've had a wonderful weekend, my dear!! xoxo
Congrats Shannon! I am truly enjoying your blog. Keep it up.ReplyDelete